Disney Plus is a streaming service that offers an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, and documentaries. If you’re a fan of Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, or Pixar films, then you’ll love Disney Plus. The only problem is that the app can be a little tricky to update on PS4.
In this article, we will walk you through the process step-by-step and provide some troubleshooting tips in case you run into any problems. Let’s get started!
How to Update Disney Plus on PS4: Download and Troubleshoot Problems
If you’re a PS Plus subscriber, you can now download Disney+ on your PS4 console. Here’s how to get started and troubleshoot any problems you might have.
- Go to the PlayStation Store and search for “Disney+”.
- Select the “Disney+” tile.
- Select “Download”.
- Once it’s done downloading, launch the app from your home screen or games menu.
- Restart your PS4 console and try downloading the app again.
- Make sure your PS4 console is connected to the internet.
- Check if there’s a system update available for your PS console.
- If you’re still having trouble, contact PlayStation Support.
In most cases its cover a problem.
How to Update Disney Plus on PS4 – Check the status
- Go to [Notifications] > [Downloads] and check the status of your downloads. If it says “Queued” or “Paused,” select the download again and press the X button to resume;
- Update Disney+ through the PS Store. From your PS home screen, go to [Library] > [Purchased] > [Apps]. Select Disney+ and press the X button to update;
- Troubleshoot problems with updating Disney+. If you’re having trouble updating Disney+, your best bet is to reach out to Sony’s customer support. You can do this by going to [Settings] > [System] > [System Information]. From here, you can get in touch with Sony customer support.
It might work in some cases.
Update PS4 to upgrade Disney Plus
- First, make sure your PS system is updated to the latest software version. Go to Settings > System Software Update and select [Update via Internet]. Once the update is downloaded and installed, restart your console;
- Now, log in to your PlayStation Network account and go to the PlayStation Store. In the menu at the top of the screen, select ‘Search’. Type ‘Disney Plus’ into the search bar and select the app from the list of results;
- Click ‘Download’ and wait for the installation process to complete. Once it’s finished, launch the app and log in with your Disney Plus account details.
If it won’t help, move to the other step.
Change your DNS settings and upgrade Disney Plus
- Go to Settings > Network;
- Select Set Up Internet Connection;
- Select Use Wi-Fi > Easy;
- Choose your Wi-Fi network and enter the password;
- Select Custom > Manual Settings;
- Enter the Primary DNS as 184.108.40.206 and the Secondary DNS as 220.127.116.11;
- Save the settings and try accessing Disney Plus.
There you go!
How to Update Disney Plus on PS4 with VPN service
If you’re still having trouble accessing Disney Plus on your PS4 after changing your DNS settings, you might want to try using a VPN service. This can sometimes bypass any blocks that are in place and allow you to access the content you want. There are many VPN services available, but we recommend NordVPN as it’s one of the most reliable and easy to use.
Once you’ve signed up for a VPN service, follow the instructions on how to set it up on your PS4. Once it’s all set up, connect to a server in a country where Disney Plus is available (such as the US) and try accessing the site again. You should now be able to stream all your favorite Disney content!
We hope this guide on how to update Disney Plus on PS4 was helpful. If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to help you out.
Is the PS4 console relevant in 2022?
The question of whether the PS4 will be relevant in 2022 is a difficult one to answer. On the one hand, Sony has said that they are committed to supporting the console for at least three more years. On the other hand, we have seen how quickly things can change in the world of technology. it is entirely possible that something could come along in the next few years that makes the PS4 obsolete.
Only time will tell whether or not the PS4 will still be around in 2022, but for now, it remains one of the most popular gaming consoles on the market. If you are thinking about purchasing a PS4, it is definitely worth considering. However, be sure to keep an eye on the latest developments in the world of gaming so that you can make the best decision for your needs.
What is Disney Plus and how does it work?
Disney Plus is a streaming service from Disney that allows you to watch movies and television shows from the company. It includes content from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and more. You can watch Disney+ on your PS4 by downloading the app from the PlayStation Store.
There are two ways to subscribe to Disney Plus. You can pay monthly, or you can pay annually. The annual subscription costs $69.99/year, which works out to $59.99/year when you factor in the 12-month free trial that Disney offers for new subscribers.
You can start watching Disney+ on your PS4 as soon as you sign up for an account and download the app. All you need is a high-speed internet connection and a compatible device. Disney Plus is available on PS4, Xbox One, and select Smart TVs. You can also watch Disney Plus on your computer by visiting the website.
If you’re having trouble downloading or updating Disney+ on your PS4, there are a few things you can try. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Sony’s customer support for help. You can also visit Disney’s Help Center for more troubleshooting tips.