Do you feel like someone is harassing you on ooVoo? Do you want to get rid of them but don’t know how? In this article, we will be teaching you how to block someone on ooVoo.
We will also be providing reviews and giving you some useful tips about how to make the process as smooth as possible for you. So, whether you’re being harassed or just don’t want to see someone’s face anymore, read on!
- How to Block Someone on ooVoo: Different Ways of Implementation
- How to Block Someone on ooVoo on Your iPhone or Android App
- Block People on ooVoo on Your Computer
- Reporting Someone on ooVoo
- The best alternatives to ooVoo in 2022
How to Block Someone on ooVoo: Different Ways of Implementation
There are two ways to block someone on ooVoo:
The first way is to block them from your contact list. To do this, go to the person’s profile and click on the “Block” button.
The second way is to report them to ooVoo.
How to Block Someone on ooVoo on Your iPhone or Android App
If you’re using the ooVoo app on your iPhone or Android, you can block someone by going to their profile and tapping on the “Block” button.
You will then be asked to confirm that you want to block the person.
Once you confirm, the person will be blocked, and they will no longer be able to contact you. How to do it step by step:
- To start OoVoo on your mobile device.
- Enter your login credentials to access your account.
- In the lower-left corner of your screen, tap on the “Friends” tab.
- Start by locating the profile picture of the individual you want to ban. Select his or her image then tap on it.
- Select the Account icon in the top-right corner of their profile page and then tap on the triple-dot button.
- To prevent yourself from being contacted by a person, choose the “Unfriend” option from the list of options to ban them.
Let’s go next.
Block People on ooVoo on Your Computer
The procedure for blocking someone On OoVoo on a PC is slightly different from the step-by-step actions on a smartphone. To do this, you need to follow the following algorithm:
- The first step is to open the app and sign in.
- Then, click on the “Friends” tab.
- Find the person you want to block and click on their profile picture.
- In the top-right corner of their profile page, click on the triple-dot
- From the drop-down menu, select “Block.” You will then be asked to confirm that you want to block the person.
- Once you confirm, they will be blocked, and they will no longer be able to contact you.
Reporting Someone on ooVoo
If you feel like someone is harassing you or breaking the Terms of Service, you can report them to ooVoo. To do this, go to their profile and click on the “Report” button.
You will then be asked to select a reason for why you’re reporting the person. Once you select a reason, ooVoo will investigate the person and take appropriate action.
The best alternatives to ooVoo in 2022
With so many great alternatives available, there’s no reason to continue using ooVoo. If you’re looking for an alternative that offers group video calls, HD video quality, and is available on multiple platforms.
Some of the most popular options include Skype, Google Meet, and Zoom. Each of these options has its own unique features and benefits.
- Skype is one of the most popular video chat apps with over 300 million users. It offers HD video quality, group video calls, and is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and the web.
- Google Meet is a great alternative for business users as it integrates with G Suite. It offers HD video quality, group video calls, and screen sharing. It’s available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and the web.
- Zoom is another great alternative that offers HD video quality, group video calls, and screen sharing. It’s available on Windows, MacOSX, iOS, Android, and Linux.
If you’re looking for an ooVoo alternative that offers more features or is more user-friendly, there are plenty of great options available. Do some research to find the best option for you and your needs.
Briefly About ooVoo: Why Users Use This Service?
ooVoo is a cross-platform instant messaging and video chat website that allows its users to connect with up to 12 people at once. It is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and the web. ooVoo was founded in 2007 by Robert Acker, Amir Goldstein, and Erik Cassel. In 2012, it was acquired by Krush Technologies LLC.
In 2016, ooVoo was acquired by Kandy Inc., which is a subsidiary of Genband Technologies. As of March 2018, ooVoo has over 150 million registered users. It is one of the most popular video chat websites in the world.
There are a few different ways that you can block someone on ooVoo. The method that you use will likely depend on the device that you are using and your personal preferences. In general, however, all of the methods are relatively simple and straightforward.
Hopefully, this guide has given you the information that you need in order to successfully block someone on ooVoo. If not, feel free to reach out to customer support for additional assistance.